Pro tip: When logging in to Amazon check the box "Remember me on this device" and you will not be asked again to enter the code.
You can add two step verification for Amazon by using Google Authenticator.
If you have already added 2FA to your Amazon account before using it with Arbiship, you must disable 2FA and then re-enable it by following this guide.
1. Navigate to "Login & Security" in your Amazon account settings.
2. Click "Edit" in the section 'Advanced Security Settings'.
3. Click 'Get Started'.
4. Do not choose phone number. Select "Authenticator App".
5. Click "Can't Scan Barcode".
6. Copy all the letters and numbers (the Google Authenticator key).
7. Paste the Google Authenticator key in your Arbiship Amazon settings.
Then scroll down and click "Update".
Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone and click the little plus '+' symbol. Follow the app instructions and scan the QR code on Amazon.
9. Enter the 6-digit code shown on your phone into the field shown below and click "Verify code and continue".
10. Enter a back up phone number and save.
You're done! Arbiship will now use the 2FA code to securely login to your Amazon account.