The Arbiship automatic ordering system has been carefully developed over a period of two years and has been tested on millions of real eBay orders.
Upon detecting a new order the system will launch your own personal AO server, which is assigned a unique & never before used IP address. This IP address is only used for your ordering account account. We never re-use or duplicate IP addresses.
Your account is checked every 10 minutes for new orders & changes. This allows Arbiship to intercept most cancellation requests.
The final value fee is taken directly from eBay to provide accurate profit calculations for different categories.
Some of Arbiship's automatic ordering features:
- Business & Prime - All features work on both types of Amazon accounts.
- Multiple accounts - Click the + in the top left of the app to use multiple eBay and Arbiship accounts at the same time, and easily switch between them.
- Accurate profit calculation - The final value fee is automatically taken from eBay.
- Order Bundling - Order bundling will send multiple orders at the same time to multiple addresses. When bundling is enabled, Arbiship will wait until the cost of the Amazon items reaches your set bundle threshold. For example: If the bundle threshold is $25, Arbiship will wait until you have $25 worth of items before placing an order.
- Auto tax savings - Prioritize items sold by FBA sellers over items sold by Amazon to save tax. For example: If item #1 costs $100 +tax, item #2 costs $101, and your buyers state charges 6% tax: Arbiship will choose item #2 to save you 5 dollars. If your buyers state doesn't charge tax, Arbiship will choose item #1.
- Profit protection - The system will automatically calculate the cost of items including tax, and will not place an order if the profit is below your minimum profit.
- Hide prices - Mark orders as gifts. Leave a gift message, or leave the message blank.
- Mark Items Shipped - Automatically mark eBay orders as shipped after purchase, or wait until the tracking number is uploaded.
- Cashback - Automatically get cashback for Amazon purchases.
- Error Screenshots & Error Notifications - If Arbiship can not fulfill an order, you will be sent an email with a PDF screenshot of the last order page and failure reason. You can also view the screenshot & error reason from the Sales Page or the Log Page. You can change address errors from the Log Page.
- Auto coupons - Coupons are automatically detected on Amazon and applied to your orders.
- Global shipping program or international forwarding - GSP items are automatically processed. You can also choose to forward items internationally with HipShipper.
- 3rd Party Delivery + Shipping Time + Feedback Filtering: Enables processing orders from 3rd party sellers while comparing the Amazon delivery time to the estimated eBay delivery time of your listing. Use feedback filtering to select only reliable sellers.
- Credit card payment - Pay for orders with credit/debit cards.
- Gift card payment - Pay for orders with gift cards.
- Combined CC & GC payment - When credit card payment is enabled, the system will use your gift balance first.
- Secondary Amazon account - Automatically place quantity errors on a second Amazon account.
Tracking upload is 100% free, including manual orders. AMZL tracking numbers are masked as a different service. Arbiship uploads tracking numbers using two methods:
- The 1st tracking method uses a Gmail API connection, and will update tracking numbers every 60 minutes. You can add up to two Gmail accounts.
- The 2nd method will update tracking numbers directly from Amazon.
- Both methods are automatically used for a high tracking upload rate.
- Tracking numbers are still uploaded for orders placed outside of Arbiship. The cost & profit will also be calculated for those orders after uploading each tracking number.